minecraft Index du Forum
minecraft
Team minecraft "les crafteurs du dimanche"

minecraft Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Facebook Api Check User Like ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    minecraft Index du Forum -> Notre Serveurs -> événement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
amaroemman

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 17:20 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Api Check User Like Répondre en citant

Facebook Api Check User Like
> DOWNLOAD

USERTOKEN . ProductsFacebook LoginSharing on FacebookGamesFacebook App Ads. Find more of what you're looking for with Facebook Search. Reply jorge says: June 4, 2013 at 5:14 PM thanks! I didnt saw it! Reply Anton Swanevelder says: October 15, 2013 at 1:53 PM This does not seem to work unless you use me(). rev2018.1.10.28327 . Check this answer for more information –ifaour Mar 21 '12 at 12:25 show 12 more comments up vote 19 down vote You can use (PHP) $isFan = filegetcontents(" . shareimprove this answer answered Feb 27 '11 at 23:26 Agentx 7927 1 this is the only way if they haven't connected with your application –Kevin Aug 31 '12 at 21:21 add a comment protected by Communityf Mar 4 '12 at 15:32 Thank you for your interest in this question. FB.api({ method: "pages.isFan", pageid: mypageid, }, function(response) { console.log(response); if(response){ alert('You Likey'); } else { alert('You not Likey Sad'); } } ); This returns: False But I'm a fan of my page so shouldn't it return true?! javascript facebook facebook-graph-api shareimprove this question edited Sep 21 '12 at 18:19 Igy 41k776109 asked Feb 23 '11 at 16:01 Patrik 1,16821840 1 possible duplicate of What's method for checking user fan of a page in GRAPH API? –ifaour Feb 23 '11 at 19:31 add a comment 5 Answers 5 active oldest votes up vote 96 down vote accepted I tore my hair out over this one too. –Adam Pedley Mar 6 '12 at 4:03 4 Adam - your clarification is correct. Ive an app in sandbox mode, Im trying to get if Im fan of a page but it returns me empty, but Im fan of tested page& what could be happen? thanks in advance Reply Niraj Shah says: April 30, 2013 at 10:06 AM Is the page you created published? It could be one of the reasons why its not showing correctly in the FQL query. The FQL query is: SELECT pageid FROM pagefan WHERE uid=me() AND pageid= [pageid] You can replace me() with a specific userid, otherwise me() will default to the current logged-in user. Here's another approach. Share Clone via HTTPS Clone with Git or checkout with SVN using the repository's web address. To check Likes using this method (or any other method that uses the API), you need you ask for the userlikes permission. You should check it against your application secret. Facebook allow apps to "Like Gate" access to content. Already have an account? Sign in to comment . You signed in with another tab or window. You will have to use me() as you are looking at the currently logged in user. Your code only works if the user has granted an extended permission for that which is not ideal. .. Reply says: August 16, 2014 at 5:28 PM Ive got error: { message: (#12) fql is deprecated for versions v2.1 and higher, type: OAuthException, code: 12 } how can I do it with php sdk v.4? thx Reply Niraj Shah says: August 18, 2014 at 10:23 AM Ive updated the article to give you an example of how to do this using the new Facebook PHP SDK. Though Jason noted that requesting permissions is not ideal, I consider it a good thing since the user can reject it explicitly. country or age restrictions). Home Blog Facebook API: Checking if a User Likes a Specific Page Facebook API: Checking if a User Likes a Specific Page 9 With Facebook Canvas and Page Apps, its sometimes useful to know if a user has Liked a particular page. Otherwise, you will get a empty result. .. HTTPS Learn more about clone URLs Download ZIP Code Revisions 1 Facebook JS-SDK: Check if the user has liked a page Raw fb-user-liked-page.js FB.api({ method: 'pages.isFan', pageid: '{PAGEID}' }, function(response) { if (response) { alert("user has liked the page"); } else { alert("user has not liked the page"); } }); ghost commented Dec 17, 2014 Same code but it's not working anymore for me. I tested this on my own page and could not get any results. in this way you dont need to ask for permissions to know if some one press the like button, but if you whant to know who press it, permissions are needed. The act of liking can't be the entry mechanism, but you can enforce liking before entering. You signed out in another tab or window. This will pop up a login dialog the first time the user visits the page (which isn't exactly ideal, but works). Create a gist now Instantly share code, notes, and snippets. Reload to refresh your session 5a02188284
american apparel kingston facebookdownload aplikasi facebook ipadwhatsapp facebook offerwedding planner app for facebookfree fantage member account facebooklife quotes in urdu for facebookapp per postare foto su facebookfacebook i phone appshotmail for facebook sign infacebook like hack 2013 indir

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 17:20 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    minecraft Index du Forum -> Notre Serveurs -> événement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006